2. Pot Brush – $29.00 Nothing says romance like a fancy natural bristle brush that makes washing grimy pots easy work. No really! This is one of those tools I would never buy myself but would REALLY appreciate come spring and fall when faced with an ungodly stack of dirty containers to scrub.
3. Strange Doll Head Planters – $29.00 I added the “strange” to the title of this trio of three ceramic planters. I’m not sure if they are re-purposed doll heads or made to look like vintage doll heads. Whatever the case may be they’re certainly unique, although fairly creepy (but in a good way) and would look great with a small ‘Pork n’ Beans’ succulent trailing over the top. I do not suggest this gift for loved ones who has nightmares about doll heads. Save it for Halloween instead.
4. Self-watering Planter – $27.50 Spend less time watering or worrying about watering and more time with your loved ones with this container that does most of the work for you.
5. Spring Fed Melamine Plate Set – $56.00 This set of four floral plates sure are pretty, and the best part is that they are made of super-durable melamine which means you can actually use them outdoors in the garden without risking a small heart attack when small children and/or friends are less-than-delicate with them.
6. Red Hot Egg Planter – $95.00 Wowzers these hanging planters are expensive but since we’re talking gifts here I am guessing that there may be someone out there willing and able to spend this kind of dough on their valentine… I’m guessing that “someone” does not share a joint bank account with me. Regardless, these gorgeous planters are worth every penny. They are handcrafted and include a stainless steel hanger. The feature that most makes me love them are the drainage holes in the bottom! THANK YOU. Hallelujah! Nothing renders a hanging container nearly useless as an actual container for growing like a lack of drainage.
7. Anne Black “Seam” Porcelain Vase – $100 A simple and elegant hand thrown vase to hold flowers and stems cut from your garden. The one with the little dots circling the circumference reminds me of a dress pattern.