It’s a scorcher out there today so I thought I’d share my recipe for a favourite summer refresher. I just came indoors after a full day out in the garden and this drink was exactly the right cool down treat.
- 1 frozen banana, chopped
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2-3 cups chocolate rice milk (less milk makes a thicker shake)
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt (this is optional but makes a smoother drink)
- Optional: 1 tbsp cocoa powder (makes an extra chocolatey drink)
1. Place all ingredients into a blender and blend.
2. Pour into a chilled glass.