Over the last few days I’ve been slowly working my way through thousands of posts, tagging them and fixing problems as I go along. I’ve rediscovered several interesting and forgotten posts through this exercise, and I thought I would share some of them here with you.
- Forcing and Growing Colchicums: Freaky Bulbs That Are Actually Corms – Tis the season to order yours and get them in the soil… or not.
- Homemade Oven-roasted Heirloom Tomato Soup – I’ve already made this once this season and plan to make another batch this week. These days the tomatoes are coming fast and furious and this is a delicious way to use them up.
- Suntea – The summer’s not over yet. Do it!
- Saving Tomato Seeds
- Blackberries – These are in season right now, too.
- Davin’s Nasturtium – A drawing done on a discarded Polaroid dark-slide.
- Gardening Versus Porn – A conversation.