Why is it always the bush beans and the tomatoes with the most absurd names? Some variety names are just plain confusing. And weird. Possibly a little bit embarrassing.
- ‘Kung Poo’ Sweet Pepper – The description reads, “Very red. Nice flavour.” And they got ‘Kung Poo’ from that?
- ‘Black Master’ Tomato – This one makes me a little uncomfortable.
- ‘Grub’s Mystery Green’ Tomato
- ‘God Love’ – Switch the words around and you’ve got a candidate for the Hustlers and Pimps Collection.
- ‘Digwall Scotty’ Tomato
- ‘Royal Chico’ Tomato
- ‘Lunch Bucket’ Tomato
- ‘Golden Girl’ Tomato – This one isn’t really strange but it does remind me of a certain eighties television sitcom.