There are some events and so forth coming down the pipeline that I thought I should mention.
Interviews and Such:
- “Garden Guru Gayla Trail Talks Small-Space Gardening, Herbs, and Edible Flowers” (Treehugger): An interview with Colleen Vanderlinden on my new book and growing herbs and edible flowers.
- “Q&A With Garden Writer Gayla Trail” (Flower Forums): I completely forgot that I mentioned the marijuana… and out of context. I have to say it is liberating to be able to mention that now as a part of my garden story.
- New Tee Shirt Designs: We have them! “Plant Lover” and Plant Geek” in a variety of colours and sizes for men and women. Eventually we hope to roll out all of our old designs as well. I’ve got a few “Gardening for the People” shirts for sale on Etsy as well as a signed copy of Grow Great Grub.
Up and Coming Events and Appearances:
- Wednesday, February 22, 2012
I’ll be hosting an hour of herbs and edible flower madness. They will also be giving away one free copy of my new book, Easy Growing: Herbs and Edible Flowers from Small Spaces
- Monday, February 27, 2012
Parkdale Horticultural Society
I’ll be giving a presentation on herbs and edible flowers.
- Saturday, March 3, 2012
Seedy Saturday (Scadding Court)
I’ll be selling and signing my books.
- Note: I may also be doing the Brick Works Seedy Saturday on March 10. To be confirmed…
- Saturday, March 16, 2012
Rochester Flower Show
I’ll be speaking on growing food in small spaces, with a book signing afterward.
Rochester, NY, USA