- Flower Fairy Lights – Make this pretty D.I.Y light string using L.E.D lights and egg cartons. – via Craftzine.
- Carnivorous Plants Calendar – Download and print out this open-ended calendar (you fill in the days) featuring illustrations of your favourite carnivorous plants.
- Science Tattoos at Discover Magazine – I really like this big bluestem illustration, which shows the importance of the grasses’ web-like roots. Beautiful and instructive!
- This Little Seedling – A biodegradable pot that you layer into larger pots as the plant grows.
- Acorn Ornament Tutorial – These would look nice hanging from a tree branch held up in a vase.
Subscribe to get weekly updates from Gayla